If you want your Camino de Santiago site inserted here, please fill the form on the contact pages; name of site, description and URL. I do want to list all the best resources on the Camino, but I also have to avoid sending visitors to non-relevant sites, so only blogs or sites that have good information will be listed.
Main information sites
Most of these web sites are personally owned.
It is a lot of work keeping them up to date – most webmaster would like you to link to their site. So if you find a favourite and have your own site or blog give them a link. Thanks.
Other Interesting Links
- Spain – Visitors guide to Spain, including useful maps, main attractions, and Spanish fiestas. Includes individual city sections.
- Travel Egypt – Egypt travel guide and tourist information, including Nile cruises and historic tours.
- Italy – Travel information about Italy, each region and the main tourist cities.
- MS Ireland – Have a pilgrimage on the Camino this year, see link for details.
- Study Abroad Programs – Study Abroad in Spain, France, Italy and England with Global Student Experience.
- Archdiocese of Santiago – Good site on motivations of pilgrims.
- Campus Stellae – University site that issues special compostellas to students and teachers. Site in a few languages.
- Wild Spain Directory – great directory, covers all of Spain.
- Association for The Establishment of European Pilgrimage Routes – This association is currently building up the pilgrimage Route from Canterbury to Rome (Via Francigena).In 2005 EUROVIA published a DVD-documentary in 5 languages about the Via Francigena.
- Kahunna.net – A non-commercial site dedicated to helping budget travelers discover meaningful travel.
- Gilmour & Co Accountants and Tax Consultants
- Pilgrims Tales. – Author Brandon Wilson site which covers many of his walks (Camino de Santiago included) and treks through-out the world but esp in Tibet. A great site to browse through.