For many years I answered 1,000s of emails. But my family is growing, and life has become busy. Now, I am not able to answer questions by email. Please join the Camino de Santiago forum, where you will find a great community all too willing to help. I also send a newsletter each week with a mixture of Camino information, hiking gear reviews, and other hiking routes.
I absolutely accept very well-written guest posts. But, I find that most people that contact me expect me to publish garbage on my this my most favourite website that I started in 2006.
I am only okay with some posts from topic experts and other travel sites.
I have two sections for guest articles/ posts. The main site is for all things Camino de Santiago, and I would love to hear about your experiences, any changes in your life as the result of the Camino, and any experiences that you think would be good for others to know about. Trip reports would be great.
My website has been expanding over the last couple of years to cover other topics that I find interesting, for example, the West Highland Way and other long-distance routes. The following is an example of areas that I am willing to publish posts about.
- gear reviews, hiking or camping
- trip reports and route descriptions for hikes in the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada.
- I am open to almost anything about Scotland and Spain
- General travel/hiking guides, planning, and what you should know type posts
A Few Simple Rules
- The content must be your own and original – it cannot be published elsewhere. Whenever content ends up being duplicated, I delete the post from my site.
- The length of the article should be at least 1,000 words. Often they need to be more to cover a topic fully
- We will link to your site or blog, but it must be relevant.
- Photos are helpful, and you must have full permission to use them.
- I expect you to answer any comments.
- The post must target a topic.
- I expect you to share your post on your social channels.
That’s it; fairly easy. Thanks.
Contact me, Leslie, at caminoadventures .com – Please let me know exactly what you are looking for in the first email to save us both time.